Valentine's Day Hatch

I'm at 15 now,
celebrate.gif
And 2 more pips!! I love little silkie chicks so much, there so tiny!!
love.gif

As of now I don't have a single pip :(

Last Friday I had 5 LCO's hatch out of 5 eggs (WOO HOO 100%!!) And Sunday I had 7 Catdance silkies hatch (6 Lavs, 1 buff).

I have the V'day chicks due today and more Lav silkies due tomorrow. So far, not so much as an egg rocking... let alone a pip. I'm glad that others are having better luck.

Julie

Last edited:
I still have 17 eggs left! Most have pipped though, but it's been quiet lately. I moved all but one of the hatched chicks to the brooder, and haven't had any activity for at least an hour but it sounds like someone might pop out soon. . .

In the mean time I have some pretty mottled Polish, black Polish, Tolbunt Polish, Tolbunt EE's, Gold Laced EE's, and other random colors with no names (leaky black and the sort) plus one Araucana.

I finally have 2 out. First was an Ameraucana (not sure if its Blue or Black) and an Iowa Blue from #21 (I hatched her this summer from ebay eggs). I have another Ameraucana zipping and several pips. I hope I end up with more than 2 or three, though, since I set 142 eggs and 74 went into lock down.

Who was the first to 28 today for Shelly's contest?

Back
Top Bottom