Vegans of BYC!!

Pics
I meant to say, merry Christmas and Happy New year everyone!!!
Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.

I sure had an incredible vegan Christmas roast dinner!!
Vegan beef Wellington, vegan stuffing, vegan "pigs in blankets" (New favourite food, seriously, better than the real thing!!!)
Potatoes, parsnips, carrots and peas! Vegan beef gravy.

Was amazing!!!
I got some goodies too, oat milk chocolate honey comb bites, which taste a lot like crunchies (chocolate bars). Along with dairy free chocolate caramels and more. It was a nice day.

The ducks had scrambled eggs for breakfast, with grapes, banana and calciworms. And my bunny got some banana too, and fresh apple wood. It was Sprightly's first Christmas and Dougie's first birthday!

What did your dinners look like? Do anything special?
IMG-20221226-WA0033.jpg

Sounds delicious!

I didn't do anything special for meals, ate leftovers.

We had the worst blizzard I've ever seen out here, and snow got into coops where it had never been before. I spent HOURS on Christmas trying to clear out snow. I barely had enough energy to crawl onto the sofa, no cooking for me.

I was gifted some vegan chocolate bars that I'm still hoarding, and vegan fig bars that are really tasty.

Today, I made some vegan sausage crumbles and Chezee" sauce. I may get both onto a pizza for dinner.

Happy Boxing Day!

Sounds delicious!

I didn't do anything special for meals, ate leftovers.

We had the worst blizzard I've ever seen out here, and snow got into coops where it had never been before. I spent HOURS on Christmas trying to clear out snow. I barely had enough energy to crawl onto the sofa, no cooking for me.
That sounds so rough!! Hope you and your flock are safe, and weathered the storm!

I'm not disrespecting vegans or her, but she's just so pushy and downright abusive to people who don't share her views. Not sure if she's serious either.
I've heard some pretty bad things about her, including how she's supposedly talked to kids. Whether all of it is true or not, I don't know
Ive met some decent vegans who do like her, but all in all, I respectfully do not 😂

You know what irritates me the most about her? The fact that she claims to be saving vegans from bullying, but the only bullying and harassment comments i get are comments about “your not the vegan teacher are you? All vegans act like her.” Or “I hate vegans because they act like the vegan teacher.” This drives me crazy. Why can’t i choose what i want as my diet? Some people don’t do it to save animals. Some do it off allergies and preference. I have chickens but i don’t eat their eggs because i think its disgusting and the texture of meat is weird for me. I hate getting compared to her saying that every vegan acts like her, and the fact theres more people that act just like her. They ruin it for all of us. :(
I'm not disrespecting vegans or her, but she's just so pushy and downright abusive to people who don't share her views. Not sure if she's serious either.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom