Vegetarians ( and Vegans ) Thread!!!

droolin.gif
they're my favorite. there are a couple brands of veggie dogs that are pretty decent. I always remember the name of them because they're called "Good Dogs" and they're pretty good
tongue.png

I made an awesome split pea soup last night and I had some for lunch today. I made about 6 servings. It was pretty good. Since being off of my Juice Cleanse detox, I have not eaten any meat and I surely don't miss it. So, I'm about 39 days meat-free. I think this week is strictly fruit, raw veggies and soup. I like feeling "light" as opposed to feeling like a stuffed potato when I eat a lot of junk - -> fast foods. I found a great sweet potato soup recipe that I will try this weekend. :drool

I defiantly will. It's just so hard to find true vegan cheese around here
he.gif

Daiya, a vegan cheese that tastes reasonably good, is made with vegetable oil. Tastes like salty butter to me, but it melts well. :)

tastes vary, but I thought the almond milk cheese was the nastiest stuff on the planet. YUK. I do eat real cheese, but I like to try the vegan stuff to see if anything is actually good yet. :) pizza works quite well with Daiya.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom