Vegetarians ( and Vegans ) Thread!!!

I finally tried the Morning Star veggie dogs. My chickens will LOVE them!
hide.gif

lau.gif

Yeah I don't really like the morningstar dogs - try the Smart Dogs hot dogs from publix. They are not frozen so they don't taste weird and they have a realistic texture and taste. I like them :)

I just bought a meat grinder at my local recycle store. I make my veggie burgers from black beans that I only soak until they're soft enough to grind, but not squishy. Then I grind the firm beans and use them in my favorite bean burger recipe. The guys at the counter had a good laugh at the irony of buying a meat grinder to make veggie burgers.
cool.png

hide.gif

I wonder if this is the kind they use at Santa Cruz Boardwalk to make vegetarian corn dogs. They were awful!
sickbyc.gif

eta - I edited to add the original post by kuntrygirl about the Morningstar veggie dogs, but I can't see her post, only the laughing smiley by Marty1876. Not sure what you all can see. Weird.

Last edited:

hide.gif

I wonder if this is the kind they use at Santa Cruz Boardwalk to make vegetarian corn dogs.  They were awful!  :sick

eta - I edited to add the original post by kuntrygirl about the Morningstar veggie dogs, but I can't see her post, only the laughing smiley by Marty1876.  Not sure what you all can see.  Weird.

I'm determined to find a great veggie dog. If all else fails, I'll just buy the corn dogs and use the dogs inside of them as my veggie dog. :gig

Back
Top Bottom