Vegetarians ( and Vegans ) Thread!!!

I like the Morning Star "bacon" strips!! I am mostly vegan though I do eat some of the vegeterian products that aren't labeled as vegan. Sometimes you have to make exceptions, or you'd starve to death. I also love the Morning Star hot and spicy "sausage" patties. I fry them until they are really hard and crunch. I love them that way!

I like the Morning Star "bacon" strips!!  I am mostly vegan though I do eat some of the vegeterian products that aren't labeled as vegan.  Sometimes you have to make exceptions, or you'd starve to death.  I also love the Morning Star hot and spicy "sausage" patties.  I fry them until they are really hard and crunch.  I love them that way!

Ooooooo, hard and crunchy sounds yummy. I think I would like that. I may buy some of those. Thanks for the tip.

I liked the bacon I guess, although I only buy it if my husband insists on some sort of 'dish' that must have bacon. I wasn't much of a bacon person before, but I can say that it does taste bacon-y.

I like the Morning Star "bacon" strips!! I am mostly vegan though I do eat some of the vegeterian products that aren't labeled as vegan. Sometimes you have to make exceptions, or you'd starve to death. I also love the Morning Star hot and spicy "sausage" patties. I fry them until they are really hard and crunch. I love them that way!

I LOVE the sausage patties an d the bacon strips. Also, the chicken patties are great. I love to get honey mustard from Chik-Fil-A and put it on the chicken sandwiches - tastes like the real thing.

I love the tomato basil pizza burgers, black bean burgers, the vegan and regular grillers... really I like most of it but I don't eat them all the time.

I also chop the burgers up into strips and put them in salads, it makes a great addition.

I like the Morning Star "bacon" strips!!  I am mostly vegan though I do eat some of the vegeterian products that aren't labeled as vegan.  Sometimes you have to make exceptions, or you'd starve to death.  I also love the Morning Star hot and spicy "sausage" patties.  I fry them until they are really hard and crunch.  I love them that way!

I LOVE the sausage patties an d the bacon strips. Also, the chicken patties are great. I love to get honey mustard from Chik-Fil-A and put it on the chicken sandwiches - tastes like the real thing.

I love the tomato basil pizza burgers, black bean burgers, the vegan and regular grillers... really I like most of it but I don't eat them all the time.

I also chop the burgers up into strips and put them in salads, it makes a great addition.

tomato basil pizza burgers? sounds :drool

The chicken patties are delicious! That's what I had today for lunch.

They're delicious
droolin.gif

You know what else is really good, those hickory BBQ 'riblets' from morningstar - omg. I love them. So delicious. It is probably the most realistic meatless meat I ever tasted. I can't enjoy them often due to the expense, but try them!

Sounds great! I'll get them and get DH to try them.... Hes got to learn there is more to life than animal protein.

You know what else is really good, those hickory BBQ 'riblets' from morningstar - omg. I love them. So delicious. It is probably the most realistic meatless meat I ever tasted. I can't enjoy them often due to the expense, but try them!

I saw those tonight when I was getting the tomato, basil pizza burgers and the sausage patties.

Since we're talking about vegetarian junk food, try the gardein stuff. The 'chicken nuggets' are awesome and I love their hamburgers as well. A little harder to find, but the local target has them.

Also, some lean cuisines now have gardein 'meat' in them - there's a new vegetarian line. And they are pretty tasty when no time to cook. I rarely eat this stuff, but when I do I prefer the gardein. Plus the 'health' stats/ingredients are better on gardein than on morningstar/etc.

Back
Top Bottom