Vegetarians ( and Vegans ) Thread!!!

I'm technically a pescetarian myself! I just normally say I'm vegetarian to avoid sounding like I'm pretentious. I observe vegetarian eating habits except I eat fish. Most people don't know the word 'pescetarian' so I just use vegetarian to make my life easier.

:)

Ok, I have a question for the vegetarians/vegans out there. Milk? What's your take on the subject? I love milk although I really only drink it a few times a month. I have been "wasting" money on different types of milk ~ trying to find the right milk for me.

So far, this is what I have tried.

Silk VERY vanilla soymilk :drool :oops:
Almond milk (tried EVERY brand on the market) - Tastes like Mylanta
Coconut milk (tried EVERY brand on the market) - Tastes like Mylanta Plus

I am now on the hunt for rice milk. Anyone drink rice milk? Why do humans need milk? Calcium for our bones?

What's your favorite milk to drink if any at all? :idunno

:pop

Last edited:
Well, I drink nothing but almond milk and occasionally coconut, but I know what you think about that. :p IMO, humans don't NEED milk, just look all the vegans out there. (note, I am not vegan and do occasionally have dairy).

Btw, I have daiya cheese here and it is sooooo good melted. Kinda weird unmelted, but once it's melted it's just like real cheese. And I normally HATE fake cheese.

Ok, I have a question for the vegetarians/vegans out there. Milk? What's your take on the subject? I love milk although I really only drink it a few times a month. I have been "wasting" money on different types of milk ~ trying to find the right milk for me.
Silk VERY vanilla soymilk
droolin.gif
hide.gif

I am now on the hunt for rice milk. Anyone drink rice milk? Why do humans need milk? Calcium for our bones?
What's your favorite milk to drink if any at all?
idunno.gif

pop.gif

Well, I drink nothing but almond milk and occasionally coconut, but I know what you think about that. :p IMO, humans don't NEED milk, just look all the vegans out there. (note, I am not vegan and do occasionally have dairy). 

Btw, I have daiya cheese here and it is sooooo good melted. Kinda weird unmelted, but once it's melted it's just like real cheese. And I normally HATE fake cheese. 

Silk VERY vanilla soymilk :drool :oops:

What's your favorite milk to drink if any at all? :idunno

:pop

The last brand of Almond Milk that I bought was Silk was ok once I added my local raw honey. So, if I had to chose any, I would go with Almond Milk over Coconut Milk. I eat the local raw honey for my allergies.

What is daiya cheese

What is daiya cheese

It's a fake shredded 'cheese' but the only one I've found that's edible. It even melts up like real cheese. It's a bit salty, but other than that it's great. Only cooked tho, raw it's kinda like shredded salty velveeta. LOL. No soy, no weird ingredients. Knowing you you'll say it tastes like motor oil and lard. Hee hee. :p

http://www.daiyafoods.com/

I personally do not drink milk. For personal reasons as well as I find it to fattening for my tastes. Humans don't need milk but it does contain some vitamins. I've tried rice milk but still prefer soy milk.
Silk VERY vanilla soymilk
droolin.gif
hide.gif

What's your favorite milk to drink if any at all?
idunno.gif

pop.gif

I found rice milk to be way to watery,but will use it. I keep soy on hand in the cupboard for emergencies.Thought I would LOVE coconut milk,but I disliked it very much. I like the vanilla almond. I think there is hemp milk,and you could easily make your own oat milk.

What is daiya cheese

It's a fake shredded 'cheese' but the only one I've found that's edible. It even melts up like real cheese. It's a bit salty, but other than that it's great. Only cooked tho, raw it's kinda like shredded salty velveeta. LOL. No soy, no weird ingredients. Knowing you you'll say it tastes like motor oil and lard. Hee hee. :p

http://www.daiyafoods.com/

I'm going to have to try that. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom