Vegetarians...anyone

I am a vegetarian as well. The reason I became one was mainly due to the horrors and damage to the planet caused by factory farming. I didn't really make a conscious decision to stop eating meat; I just didn't want it anymore.

My daughter became a vegetarian when we got chickens.
smile.png

See, I can't eat it, or I would be sick for a hole day.
She Doesn't eat alot of Fruit, and a bit of veggies, like Green Beans she eats, Raw Carrets. She Never had Cabbage, beets, beet Greens, stuff that is Really heathly to eat,

Quote:
mmm...why? does she just not like the taste? If so, then like I said, eat it with other stuff. or, maybe she can take pills that have the necessary vitamins/minerals of veggies and fruit(if there are any such pills/medicine...?)

I was a vegetarian for 5 years because i thought it was healthier and help me lose weight. I gained 80 lbs and developed high blood pressure instead.
tongue.png

Quote:
well, for some people a Vegetarian diet doesn't match their nutrient needs. For some, like me, it does. I'm healthy and I just LOVE the fake "meats"! They taste sooo good! It's funny how people think Vegetarian food is bland and tasteless....hahaha what a joke!
roll.png

Quote:
Let me guess: you didn't eat meat, yet you only ate high fat food. "well if I'm a Vegetarian, then I can eat junk food and not gain weight, just as long as I don't eat meat". False! Just because you don't eat meat doesn't mean you can eat whatever you want. If you're a Vegetarian, you must include the healthy foods, too. Not just junk food.
wink.png
Veggies, beans, fruits, etc. are really good. Also, don't eat junk food like chips, pizza, oils and butter(fats), etc. Instead, eat whole grain bread, fake "meat", etc.

And for those who don't like the fake "meat" it depends on the cooker. My mom is a great cook, and she knows just how to cook Vegetarian "meat". Some people, on the other hand, don't cook it right and think it tastes bad. It takes some practice, but once you know just how to cook it right, you would really enjoy it I think!
smile.png

Quote:
Let me guess: you didn't eat meat, yet you only ate high fat food. "well if I'm a Vegetarian, then I can eat junk food and not gain weight, just as long as I don't eat meat". False! Just because you don't eat meat doesn't mean you can eat whatever you want. If you're a Vegetarian, you must include the healthy foods, too. Not just junk food.
wink.png
Veggies, beans, fruits, etc. are really good. Also, don't eat junk food like chips, pizza, oils and butter(fats), etc. Instead, eat whole grain bread, fake "meat", etc.

And for those who don't like the fake "meat" it depends on the cooker. My mom is a great cook, and she knows just how to cook Vegetarian "meat". Some people, on the other hand, don't cook it right and think it tastes bad. It takes some practice, but once you know just how to cook it right, you would really enjoy it I think!
smile.png

Cool

you didn't eat meat, yet you only ate high fat food

Nope, I ate low fat foods and lots of whole grains. Of course, this is a guaranteed ticket to health problems and obesity for many people.​

Back
Top Bottom