Vermont

Whoot ! which hen did it come from do you think ???

OK - Picture FRIDAY !!!!
First one a Millie pic from 2 years ago - teen millie.

COLO from a Year ago - sniff - still feel his loss.

COLO's Momma :) Don't know why - but the older pics grabbed my attention today. :)

Photo Friday! This is where one of my orps has decided to go broody:

Some pictures I took of Chickpea while she was on my lap. For some reason, she is always photogenic.

A buff in the pool as it was filling. They're getting more trusting of me. I think the bread the other day helped.

I am going to have to do pictures tomorroq, got my new phone but still haven't been able to take any pics yet, not sure who layed the pullet egg, thinking one of the sexlink ladies because it was darker

Baking - do you need that chip I have ? DJ is going to give it one more try this weekend while he can really concentrate (not home tired from work).

Chickpea has such great coloring !

I am in no big rush for it :)
Here is the pullet egg, on the left of it is a normal barred rock egg and on the right is a sexlink egg

And here I have calendula blooms drying for soap with my smoothies lol

:) I have some Asiatic Lilies that just had to DIE for fragrance ..... if you can use them next year let me know - most of the blooms have gone by now .....

Yeah, pullet eggs are so cute - so tiny. 7 egg omlete time ! ha ha ha

Well, the pekin is definitely not broody any more :rolleyes: So one lucky hen will be getting four ducklings and probably two welsummer chicks too, haven't decided yet if it's a good idea to give her two different types of babies to raise at once. And the pekin should be laying again soon so I'll probably hatch some of her eggs - the ducklings would have been so cute from that cross, and such good layers.

Photo Friday! This is where one of my orps has decided to go broody:

Some pictures I took of Chickpea while she was on my lap. For some reason, she is always photogenic.

A buff in the pool as it was filling. They're getting more trusting of me. I think the bread the other day helped.

Love the color of your duck, so beautiful.

Picture Tuesday!
wink.png
My new girls, 9 weeks old yesterday.

Zorra laid an egg on the 8th and her mothering shut off like a light switch. The girls are hanging with the Faverolles, Zorra happens by now and then. She is as likely to peck at them as protect them now.

Picture Tuesday ? !
lau.gif
Good one.

You are right - pictures are great any day !

Nice mix of coloring on those girls.

Back
Top Bottom