Vermont

Hello fellow Vermonters! I’m new to this thread.
I’m wondering if anyone knows of a quality Welsh Harlequin duck breeder in VT? I’m hoping to place an order/get on somebody’s waiting list for some ducklings in the spring of 2021. I’m in southern VT.

Mark Nowlan has nice ones. You can contact him on Facebook. He's in the Vermont Bird Fancier's Group, if you're a member of that. He's also in the New England Poultry Chat and Swap group, which is mine, and I'd be happy to add you.

I was a little nervous about ordering from them since they are so far away, but the shipping was incredibly fast and all my birds were healthy, and the customer service was impeccable!!! I have heard stories of ppls birds not making though, but I guess thats the risk you take when shipping any live animal in the mail!!!!
Yeah, I’ve been thinking about the distance, but it sounded like their birds don’t spend any longer in the mail than the chicks that my family always ordered from McMurray (which is in Iowa or something, I believe). There is always some risk, for sure!

Mark Nowlan has nice ones. You can contact him on Facebook. He's in the Vermont Bird Fancier's Group, if you're a member of that. He's also in the New England Poultry Chat and Swap group, which is mine, and I'd be happy to add you.
Thank you very much for the info.! I'll head over to FB and check out both of those groups!

Due to unforseen circumstances I must rehome my 6 ducks and 3 drakes. I'm located in southern VT if anyone is interested. They are pets so I would prefer they goto to someplace that will keep them pets, but once they are out of my possession its outta my control

Attachments

• 20200731_143055.jpg
    20200731_143055.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 3
Can anyone recommend a good builder in the Lamoille County area? I'm thinking of building an shed/coop so I can rescue some retirement hens.
Have you tried the Front Porch Forum?

Hi All,
I'm new to BYC but am located in Vermont! We have australorps, barnevelders, cochins, and various egg layers! Would love to connect with others.

Emily
I'm in the NW corner, don't know how far from you that is though.

Back
Top Bottom