Vermont

is anyone going to the Green Mountain poultry show and sale? interweb says Saturday may 8, alas my bathroom is dismantled and it is my brothers birthday..so my weekend is pretty darn full. have friends nearby and wish i could make it. if anyone goes could you report back?

I go most years (and enter birds) but not this year. Super busy, my NPIP Testing is on the 12th and I'm taking the weekend to prepare.

is anyone going to the Green Mountain poultry show and sale? interweb says Saturday may 8, alas my bathroom is dismantled and it is my brothers birthday..so my weekend is pretty darn full. have friends nearby and wish i could make it. if anyone goes could you report back?
The May show was canceled back in March. They are exploring options for a fall show.

Information via their Facebook page.

I will have up to 15 pekin or pekin /rouen,runner or welsh harlequin cross ducklings in the next few days, straight run from happy healthy ducks. My drake is a pekin. Located in Dorset VT but will be traveling to Holderness NH on July 4 and could arrange transport as long as it isn't too far out of the way, i am
Flexible, free to a good home, i don’t care of they are for meat birds so long as they are treated well until slaughter.
i am also posting this in the Nh thread.

Re:my above post, due to wht i think was an incubator malfunction, i only ended up with one duckling out of the bunch. I would love to find someone with babies to take on this one lone little one. Best guess is welsh harlequin/pekin mix. I will deliver within reason.
802 three four five 9813 can reach me

Re:my above post, due to wht i think was an incubator malfunction, i only ended up with one duckling out of the bunch. I would love to find someone with babies to take on this one lone little one. Best guess is welsh harlequin/pekin mix. I will deliver within reason.
802 three four five 9813 can reach me

Did you find anyone? If not I have some Dutch Hookbills hatching in a few days that the little guy could room with.

Back
Top Bottom