Vermont

Pics
Here's a shot in the dark. I am looking for some Blue Laced Red Wyandotte chicks (or eggs). I ordered some eggs on ebay but They're on day 7 right now and looking grim. I'm in northern Vermont but I don't mind traveling some. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Here's a shot in the dark. I am looking for some Blue Laced Red Wyandotte chicks (or eggs). I ordered some eggs on ebay but They're on day 7 right now and looking grim. I'm in northern Vermont but I don't mind traveling some. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Hi! I have two 4-week-old blue laced red wyandottes that I'm willing to part with. I got a lot of different breeds and these two were kind of an afterthought. I can't tell the sex yet, but can post some pics if you're interested.
smile.png

Unfortunately one of them has a crooked beak, but he/she is healthy otherwise (this one would be free if you're interested) The other one is perfectly normal, and would be $10 (I think I paid $9 per chick)

I'm in Bradford VT.

Hi! I have two 4-week-old blue laced red wyandottes that I'm willing to part with. I got a lot of different breeds and these two were kind of an afterthought. I can't tell the sex yet, but can post some pics if you're interested.
smile.png

Unfortunately one of them has a crooked beak, but he/she is healthy otherwise (this one would be free if you're interested) The other one is perfectly normal, and would be $10 (I think I paid $9 per chick)

I'm in Bradford VT.

Thanks so much for your offer. Unfortunately, I don't think I could do the 4-weekers. I should have specified a little more in my post. We're leaving June 2nd for my son to have surgery in Philadelphia and I don't know if I can get anyone that knows anything about chickens to check in on them while we're gone. If the eggs I have hatch, the chicks will be small enough to have my mom keep them at her house. I'm hoping that there is some way for me to either get eggs now or chicks after June 7th (when we get home). Again, thanks so much. I just wish the timing was a little better. I'd love to get yours if that was the case. :)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom