vertigo--results "Meneire's disease"

Quote:
sounds like it hen... it's awful isn't it? blech.

I'll have to look this lady up...
hide.gif
fine, i'll admit my shelteredness.

Thanks everyone for the love and support.

If anyone hears anything about this and wants to report back to this thread, feel free. I thought I came across that perhaps a virus could have something to do with it but first I have to check the sources. It would be really nice if a pill could be taken and fix it... it's outright misery.

hugs,
gretch

Quote:
I hate them... can't stand the taste at ALL. I keep my children away from them as well because I feel their evil... seriously, i do... even if i'm being dramatic right now, I'm telling the truth. It's just not natural...it's fishy...it's wrong...there's so many aspects about it I can't even begin... but I'll let them drink blue raspberry kool-aid with real sugar...even though I feel that color ain't natural. ha ha ha....

and thanks for the heads up but that's for sure one I don't need to worry about....salt on the other hand.... 2 mg is what he said to have no more than.... counting salt is probably where I fail. I'm a salt-o-holic... but one week I actually counted my salt in-take after my heart attack....you know because even regular food like watermelon and celery have salt in them as healthy as they are but you still need to count it...I didn't do so bad really. But lately I've been so sick and tired and so I've done the quick and easy and not so good for you and high in everything I shouldn't be having and just aggravating my symptoms all to heck....but darn, that was a good pizza.
tongue.png

I blame that one on PC and his pizza binges.

me,
g

Gretch did they tell you what sort of foods and stuff to stay away from? I had heard of the condition, but had no idea what it was. How awful for you!!!!!! You have had WAY too much medical drama in the past year, and you remain in my prayers.

deb, ENT only told me to let up on the salt since it's too much fluid retaining in my ears.

But after a few looks on some links about it, I too came across the artificial sweetner agrravating it and caffeine and smoking & alcohol but I don't have to worry about the last 2. I also read something about Aspirin affecting it and that I take 1 a day for my heart attack, dr.'s orders....so I'm going to ask about this to my heart dr.

I already had to contact my dr. about the new diuretic the ENT wants me on because heart dr. has to approve of it first.

...and progressively one with Meniere's looses hearing.

me,
g

Hey Gretch. My vertigo IMPROVED when they took me off of the fluid pill this week!! And my post nasal drip is nearly dried up.

So, be careful if they try the fluid pill for you. It was a bust for me.
sad.png

weird Camelot...

I've got one water pill because of my heart and now the ENT wants me to do this other one...so my cardiac dr. will have to closely monitor me for kidney failure... my cardiac dr. wants me to continue on his water pill cuz it's stronger than the ENT's PLUS take the ENT's, which is weaker my cardiac dr. said----- *BUT* the ENT dr. said the one the cardiac dr. has me on won't do anything for my ears???

This I just don't understand. So Lasix is for my heart, to take fluid and pressure off my heart and the ENT prescribed Maxzide for the fluid in my ear. So I'll let you know.

My dd has been complaining of a sore throat for the last couple of days and when I called the school yesterday morning they said, it didn't surprise them since 6 kids JUST FROM HER CLASS were out with fevers the day before and 2 of them share a table with Zoe. sigh. I kept her home but later that day when Mr. Dacjohn came with kittens you wouldn't have known she was laying around feelin sorry for herself that day. ha ha.

Hey dac,
It was nice finally meeting you and your lovely wife yesterday. And of course, Fuzzball and Henri...who my human girls are loving on just about every minute of the night and day. I'll post a thread in 'other animals' in a moment. So make sure you go check it out.

And yesterday was a pretty good day. The night before I struggled because Grandma and I went to do errands and we were coming back in the dark. She was driving but the motion and contrast of bright headlights and darkness made me feel funny. And earlier that morning at the heart dr. the blinds were messin with me.

Last night when I went to bed I felt like I was spinning and I opened my eyes to try to focus on my closet doors and then I closed my eyes and I spun again but some where along the line I fell asleep and woke up to 2 little girls asking if they "could go hold the kittens." They didn't even bother to get out of their jammies and put warmer clothes on but mom insisted they put slippers and swearshirts on.

ok...now I'll go post on the other animals... to be continued....

hugs,
gretch

Back
Top Bottom