Very Bad Day :( Lost one, 2 missing...UPDATE Zelda and Wally are home

oh I am glad I am so sorry for ysterday I hope today is MUCH better
smile.png

Oh Robin, I'm so incredibly sorry to hear of your troubles.
hugs.gif
Maybe things are starting to look up for you now since you've found the Marans.
fl.gif
Very pretty "wanderers" ya have there! I'll keep praying that things continue to get better for you!
smile.png

The little stinkers!
big_smile.png
Glad they showed up. Hope your day was MUCH better. P.S. I sent my hen off for the avian necropsy this afternoon, the university said I should know something the first part of next week. Again, glad the little pretties came home!
smile.png

Sorry to hear you had such an awful day
sad.png
It breaks my heart to hear your story cause I know how much my girls mean to me but in the end you did the right thing. I will keep you in my prayers and hope for a better day for you! Glad your 2 missing are home now and hope they were safely home!

Robin, I am so sorry for the trouble you have been having. I sure do hope the rest of the week goes smoothly for you. I know there is not alote that I can say to help so here is a big
hugs.gif

I wanted to thank each one of you that sent your well wishes and support
hugs.gif

I honestly don't know how I would make it through all the hard patches if you were not here for me.
My DH is gone on the road most of the time and it makes it hard to handle these things emotionally when you have no shoulder to cry on.
You are the best and I so appreciate each and every one of you!

I lost kitten number two yesterday much to my distress. Ihave such a hard time accepting the feath of a little animal though I know that sometimes it is for the best. The knowing does not make it any easier to swallow.
The remaining three kitties are doing well so far and I am praying they continue to do so. I don't know how much more my heart can stand.

Back
Top Bottom