very bad true silver phesent chick

bandit1988

In the Brooder
9 Years
May 21, 2010
basicly we had a true silver phesent hen hatch 7 chicks 4 of with fell pray to a rats nest we didnt no abotu ( have since been exterminate) and one of the remainign chicks got out of its aviry and spend the whole night away from its mum its around 2-3 weeks now but it still isnt ready for no mum so lost alot of heat and if was found and put back in very cold and stiff you know when a chick is dieing like that and the mum wouldnt accept it back now at that point we all gave it no chance of survival it was twisting its head eyes shut having fits and everything and we desided the best and fastest thing we could do was put it in a incubater well amazingly it worked and now its fine but may have a bit of brain damage its waling around my cage in circles ( well squares) and trys to clean its self but kinda misses every time and it keeps trying to fly but i put some hench reptile stick in and its perching on that and seems fine ive tought it to eat not sure about the water atm is there anythign i should do ?

Back
Top Bottom