Very concerned! What would you do??

Quote:
hit.gif
I have such a NEED for puppy kisses. KiKi just bit me on the ear, but it's not the same.
sad.png

Okay, stop at walmart for a thermometer, take a mask and lots of hand sanitizer. No puppy kisses. Lots of pics. Got it.
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
I know T, but if we don't go now it'll be several weeks before we can go again. DH's work schedule is about to change.
I'm not really feeling all that miserable. I can't take cold/flu preps and you know why - could be a big mistake with some of my regular meds. Letting DH pick out the pup would be better than nothing, yes?

Quote:
We're only going to pick out the pup today. They were three weeks old yesterday and we have second pick on the litter. We don't actually get to bring him home till the first week in February.
Think I'm gonna have to stay in the car and let DH pick.

Quote:
The breeder has 14 very large adult GSDs. I don't think I want to go "running" anywhere on their property, if it's okay with you.
hide.gif
lol.png

From what I have heard people tell of the H1N1 virus you would be knocked out in bed if you had that. This is such a hard choice. It's hard to let even the hubby pick out a puppy.
If it is really H1N1, I'm kind of on curliet's side there - that is how this virus is being spread. But if it is just a nasty cold - I would go with the flu mask.
If you don't go today - do you give up your 2nd pick?

Do you all have Cedar Fever in your area? It's that time of year in my area and the symptoms are similar.

....at least that's what I'm telling myself as I blow my nose !
sickbyc.gif

My recommendation is that you stay home and send Hubby. You are going to love the pup, whichever he chooses. We all know that. If you stay in the car when you get there, he is going to pick anyway. Why do you need to be there? Why risk spreading it like Curliet said.

Consider it a Christmas surprise after your other non-surprise.

Quote:
Hmmm, interesting. Never heard of Cedar Fever before, although this farm is overrun in cedar trees. Don't think it fits though, as I also have a nasty sore throat. Of course the sore throat could be from my sinuses draining. Yes Tammy I am in sickness denial right along with ya.
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom