Very concerned! What would you do??

If it were me, I would really want to go and pick out a puppy myself, that way it would be much more fun. So, I would bring a bunch of sanitizing supplies, a mask, and anything else that would make it more enjoyable. I wouldn't care if I felt horrible. In the end it would be worth it.
tongue.png
lol but that's just me...I can be very stubborn.
roll.png

If you have been waiting so long for this, go for it, no matter what. In the end, when you finally go home with your new puppy, it will be worth it.
smile.png
But if you really REALLy aren't feeling up to it and really would rather not risk it, then you don't have to go. Either reschedule or let DH go and pick out a puppy himself. Rescheduling may be better if you really don't want to go, since waiting a little while longer couldn't hurt, rather than missing out on helping to pick out a puppy.

I hope you feel better soon and good luck!
hugs.gif

I say GO

You have been looking forward to this for MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO!!!!!!!!!!

Take all precautions, dress warm (I'm from the East Coast) bring all kinds of meds, a pillow, let DH do the driving, and GO!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok Kat, I didn't realise that you would be picking out, not up, the puppy. and therein lies a problem. In order to pick it out, you might have to pick up every one of them. (might, who am I kidding, of course you will pick up every one, several times.) But, if you can do it with a mask and hand sanitizer, then I guess I would have to capitulate and say "Oh all right, go ahead and go and enjoy the trip". Just chuckling here a little because I feel like I'm talking to one of my own kids, sorry. This is just one of those areas wher instant gratification is SO the only way to go. LOL, hope that you feel better soon, and I want to see the pix right away.

Last edited:
Quote:
Yes! Stopped and bought a thermometer and I didn't/don't have a fever. I was always taught that once the fever is gone, you are past the contagious part. Picked out MY pup, but.....

You'll have to wait until DH gets done on his computer before I can post pics
barnie.gif

Oh and don't expect lots of pics. I thought DH was taking lots of pics, turns out he was busy talking with Mr. Breeder and obsessing over the pup's sire to take pics.
roll.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Oh it's a boy, definitely a boy. DH is fixing to give up his computer. I told him there was death threats. I'll post just as quick as possible.

Back
Top Bottom