Very concerned! What would you do??

Quote:
Ridge, I always appreciate your wisdom. At the same time you're so logical it drives me batty! Are you sure you're not related to DH?!?
By the way, my other non-surprise didn't come in yet but DH did finally 'fess up about it.
wink.png

Quote:
No, the picking would simply have to be done thru emailed pictures, but how could we possibly decide which puppy is right for us without smelling the puppy breath??
wink.png

Quote:
I hadn't heard about Tiger Woods getting H1N1...

Remember, laughter is the best medicine. Barring that...

Get some Nyquil and enjoy your day.

While some viruses can transfer from human-to-animal, and vicea versa, it is probably highly unlikley, so I wouldn't let it ruin your trip. And, if you're still concerned, wear a mask and aviod touching them a whole bunch. Now run along and pick out your new baby!!!
hugs.gif

Quote:
Put it off til you feel better.

You "want to enjoy" this trip. You sound too sick almost to enjoy it.

If you do this while sick and you don't enjoy picking out the pup and having a good time doing it, then it loses 1/2 the fun of all of it
LOL

I like to do fun and different things while I am healthy. Any time I do things sick I just don't get the full enjoyment from it.

so do what you think best for you

there is so much more to picking a puppy then just looking at them. There is way they interact with you as well.

If it was me.. I would wear a mask, bring lots of hand sanitizer and pack on the theraflu.

just explain to the breeder that you are feeling under the weather and its best to take precautions. I would not mention H1N1 because you have not been diagnosed. This could be a nasty cold (we have a wicked one going around here)

Back
Top Bottom