Very tough decision.

Quote:
th.gif

I know right, and they told me that any tests done are extra cause they specialize in birds. im like oh, and he was like so do you want to schedule an appointment, i told him no ill pass.

Quote:
Ok thanks. My sister and i have been talking and would only some birds be showing symptoms of it even tho they are all kept in the same coop?

Yes, it's possible that not all would be showing symptoms. I guess any animal can develop a URI. I've assisted in feral cat rescue, and have seen widespread outbreaks of URIs. And almost always have found some cats that don't appear to be affected. So I would think it'd be the same in birds - that some might be affected strongly, while others have no noticeable symptoms.
Of my chickens, only one was noticeably sneezing. Since all my birds run around together, I'm sure the others have been exposed. Maybe they got a touch of it and their bodies were better able to fight it off for some reason?? I still don't know which URI my girl had. As mentioned earlier, some are much more serious than others.

Good luck with your decision.

Back
Top Bottom