very weak baby chick

For the liquid Corid, give her 0.1 ml per pound of body weight of it straight and undiluted orally once a day for up to 3 days. If she's less than a pound the dose is 0.02 ml per 100 grams of body weight. An inexpensive digital kitchen scale works well for getting a weight. A little too much is not going to hurt her, it's very safe. If you can't measure it, then just give her the liquid corid, undiluted, straight from the bottle, by eye dropper, a few drops.
Give that dose once a day in addition to the medicated water that she gets all the rest of the day. I would stop the yogurt until she's eating on her own, if she's not swallowing well then she may aspirate (inhale) it, that is probably the bubbling you hear. Just concentrate on getting the medication in her, and then the medicated water. She needs the fluids. That is the most important thing you can do for her right now.

For the liquid Corid, give her 0.1 ml per pound of body weight of it straight and undiluted orally once a day for up to 3 days. If she's less than a pound the dose is 0.02 ml per 100 grams of body weight. An inexpensive digital kitchen scale works well for getting a weight. A little too much is not going to hurt her, it's very safe. If you can't measure it, then just give her the liquid corid, undiluted, straight from the bottle, by eye dropper, a few drops.
Give that dose once a day in addition to the medicated water that she gets all the rest of the day. I would stop the yogurt until she's eating on her own, if she's not swallowing well then she may aspirate (inhale) it, that is probably the bubbling you hear. Just concentrate on getting the medication in her, and then the medicated water. She needs the fluids. That is the most important thing you can do for her right now.
ok i just gave her the 0.1 ml water and also some of her medicated water

Back
Top Bottom