quadcam79

Songster
12 Years
Oct 28, 2007
Fernandina Beach Fl.
killerpit2.jpg

killerpit1.jpg

ok maybe shes not so vicious...
just wanted to show some positive pics of a breed who only gets negative attention

YES! i love it.
i have one of those vicious pit bulls too! it's just terrifying isn't it? especially when she starts putting that horrifying pink tongue all over my face! and when she wags her scary tail i'm just beside myself with terror. eeeeek.
tongue.png

i can't tell ya how many dogs i've pulled from shelters and fostered until i could find them new homes that were labled "vicious, fractious, aggesssive" by the shelter but who, once out of that environment, were tail waggin' lap puppies!

yea kiss bulls!

f. weeble

My daughter used to work as a vet tech. The vet rescued a pit bull that the shelter was going to put down for "showing teeth" A/K/A smiling
big_smile.png
The dog belonged to an olderly couple (80's) and the woman had fallen sick and they could no longer care for the dog. My daugher fell in love with Trinity and always wanted me to come in and meet her when i picked her up from work. Shallow me would say "I dont wanna meet no PITBULL"
rant.gif

One day i was in the building and i could hear the MONSTER
wee.gif
running back and forth around the back rooms raising cain. She just sounded like a NORMAL DOG
idunno.gif
So i finally met the sweetest darling in the world
love.gif
If we did not have 4 dogs i would have probably given her a home. Trinity was adopted and has a wonderful life. In all fairness, I was bit by 2 guard type dogs as a kid, so i do have a fear of some dogs that are known as protectors. I never hated pits, but i had never met one before, so that was a day my daughter was teaching me
hu.gif

I have read it on BYC before. With almost any animal, usually it is not the animal but the owner that is the problem.

No kidding, totally agree!! Cute dog pics Quadcam!!!​

Quote:
No kidding, totally agree!! Cute dog pics Quadcam!!!

While owners have a huge effect on their pets, understand one thing, when certain breeds get mad, they don't fight to win, they fight to kill. I've seen it in action.

Consider yourselves warned. Know what you are dealing with. To humans, most pit bulls I've been around when friendly are beyond sweet.

Back
Top Bottom