Video game question

Godsgrl

Ostrich wrangler
12 Years
Aug 27, 2007
at the zoo usually
Hello! I am wondering, all you gamers out there, how graphic is Modern Warfare 3 Call of Duty? I think that is the name. My 14 year old wants this game, but I'm kinda on the fence about it until I investigate a bit more. Ds says it's not graphic at all, especially compared to Killing Floor, but dh says it is just as bad. So...Help!! Thank you!!

MW3 isn't really that graphic at all IMO. Blood is minimal for this type of game. Has the occasional cussing in Campaign but not too much.

I don't have MW3, but I do have MW2 and Black Ops. On the Black Ops there was an option for blocking the graphic content (graphic being swearing and blood splattering from wounds).

COD MW3 is one of my favorite games to play. As far as graphic content it's pretty tame. Honestly my cousin and myself have been wondering why it got an M rating. Personally I think a T rating would have been fine for it. The campaign doesn't really have any gore or anything just some blood here and there. I think the Uncharted series is more graphic than COD

Thank you to everyone that has replied to my post. You are all echoing what my ds has told me, and I do believe I will let him get the game. It seems to be a lot tamer than some other games out there. I really appreciate the help!
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom