Video of my sun conure being a nut-case!

redfeather

Songster
9 Years
Oct 28, 2010
A video of my sun conure Cayenne being a crazy nut... also in my stream, a video of my "shorkies" (shih tzu x yorkie mutts) wrestling like the nuts they are (their names are Nutmeg and Cashew... they are half-siblings/cousins... same dad, sister mothers).

www.youtube.com/Nigh1shad3

Yeah, Cayenne is lots of fun... He loves to play tug-of-war with his toys (especially if they have bells attached) and he dances when I sing... bobbing his head, swaying gently back and forth. He also imitates laughter at times (both him and the Senegal, so it's funny when I laugh and I hear birdy-laughter from the corner, LOL). Yep, he's a goofy bird.
smile.png

that's pretty neat.... Where did you get that toy.. I've been trying to find some stuff like that for my wife's sun conure.

I have a sun conure too! Your's sure is quiet compared to mine...ha ha ha..but I bet yours gets noisy too.

I also have a Shorkie..but mine is tiny compared to yours...I think my Shorkie weighs in at a whopping 6 pounds..and I have a Maltipoo also that's even smaller, but my Shorkie looks nothing like yours..mine has curlier hair, and lighter in color.

Dan

Yeah, he's an awsome bird!

I made the "net" thing, I bought the "boing" and also bought the indestructiBELL off ebay (search indestructible bell).

Back
Top Bottom