Virginia Anyone???

Pics
I'm in Shenandoah County
smile.png

Just noticed someone else in Bedford!!

Anyone have a silkie chick? I want one sooo bad! Would love an EE roo, but guess I'll just have to settle for with my BA roo, and hope for some EE chicks from my EE pullets that haven't even started laying yet! hahahah!

Central Va Amherst County here:)! Have some Leghorns, RIR, Black Sexs, Barred Rocks. Buffs, EE all hens and no Roosters for now!

Finally got some chicks!!! This chicken thing has gotten a little out of hand. DH is about to kill me. We planned on around 8 or 10 and now I have 42!!!! That being said, I have some for sell. 4 week old White Leghorns and Brown Leghorns- hand raised. And some 1 week old Silkie chicks ready to go in 3 weeks. Would be willing to let them go earlier if you want some leghorns. PM me if you are interested.Oh yeah, I am in Bedford, between Roanoke and Lynchburg.

Hello everyone in virginia! I live in Vienna and it seems like most people are far away from me. I have a small backyard flock of random hens (a standard ameraucana, a black australorp, a red comet, 2 silkies, 4 bantam ameraucanas, 2 OEG hens, a brahma, and a wyandotte). Speaking of hens though, Anyone in DC area want to share a hatchery order in the spring?

Back
Top Bottom