Virginia

I will try to go. Maybe I'll bring some BLRW :) Lets just hope I don't come home with too many chickens
lol.png

I got my chickens!!! I got them off of craigslist. I got 2 easter eggers that are already laying. and I got 3 blue silky hens and a silky rooster. The silkies aren't laying yet but shoudl be within the next 3 weeks or so. I am so excited. When we got them home one of the easter eggers had already laid an egg. So I got my chickens and my first egg on the same day! :)

Just hatched out silkies!!!!!! More eggs in the incubator ,silkies,polish,ducks and Call ducks!!!!
Trying to decide what incubator to buy as I need another so I can hatch out even more
celebrate.gif

Just hatched out silkies!!!!!! More eggs in the incubator ,silkies,polish,ducks and Call ducks!!!!
Trying to decide what incubator to buy as I need another so I can hatch out even more
celebrate.gif

I have 40+ eggs in my big bator (can hold roughly 70 bantam eggs in cartons) then I have 1 chick and 6 eggs in the hatcher. Also have 6 duck eggs (Not sure what they are ? )

And apparently my friend found a broken dorm fridge, so we're going to make that into another homemade bator. oh yea all mine are homemade. LOL

Back
Top Bottom