Virginia

LOL - I bet they DO look familiar. Nope, no eggs yet, but I'm happy to wait till they are ready. The 'smaller' one is eating out of my hand and letting me pet her. The larger one is still a bit stand-offish but I think that sunflower seeds will eventually bring her around.

Looking forward to the Hargraves swap. I thought I had someone who was bringing a bunch of EE's to sell but she's decided to give them to soneone else. That's ok though, that way I won't be TOOOO tempted to bring some home. (still holding out for Ki4got's at Gilmanor).

OH! The subcontractor that I got my big crate from is back at the landfill and said that they're about to start another project - so there will be another crate sometime soon..... I told him that I was taking it home when it was empty - you need it for the tractor rip-off?

I'm always looking for the freebies but if you need it by all means take it. With my schedule it could be another couple months before I could do anything with it!
Yeah, the smaller girl was always really friendly, she likes shoe laces, forgot to tell you that. The big mostly JG girl loved to try and rip the skin off my palms pecking at the food, careful what you wish for! Last eggs from them was December.... or any of my big girls for that matter. Sooooooo happy mine are laying again!

PMing you about picking something up from ki4got for me.......

Hey!! Anybody going to the swap this Saturday? Will be coming with my goslings! (NOT FOR SALE! Haha!)

Also, is there anybody here who sells Canada goslings?! I can't find them anywhere!!!

Hey!! Anybody going to the swap this Saturday? Will be coming with my goslings! (NOT FOR SALE! Haha!)

Also, is there anybody here who sells Canada goslings?! I can't find them anywhere!!!
I am not sure south of the border but this side you need a permit to have Canadian Geese. They are hard to find this side of the border as well.

Good Luck in your search!!

i can tell you where i saw some nesting... LOL short of fending off a wild momma, no idea sorry.

Culpeper TSC swap tomorrow!!
588 Culpeper Town Square
Culpeper, Va 22701
8-2pm

Whos gonna be there? We will be bringing 3ft chicken feeders, 3 hole nest box, A raffle for purebred hatching eggs, Indian Runner duck drake, 3 juvi duck hens, some hatching eggs(bantam marans, ameraucana, barnyard mix, black penedesenca, etc.) and we will also be bringing some homemade sugar scrubs and homemade bath salts!

Christiansburg swap tomorrow too. i'll be there. 8am-ish depending on how long the line for breakfast is. LOL

i'll be bringing any/all chicks (with only a few exceptions), a pair of sg dorkings, 2 buff orp girls, and some assorted bantam cochins (including mille fleur possibly).

plus eggs. for hatching or eating.

Back
Top Bottom