Virginia

I'll be coming with ki4got and bringing as many Swedish Flower chicks as I can hatch by then. They'll be straight run, but I may have a few that are a little older and easier to tell. I'll also be bringing SFH hatching eggs and perhaps some Dark Cornish chicks/eggs.

Well keep me in mind if you want to get rid of some pullets. Not interested in any roos right now.

Thanks
well at this point, they'll be VERY young (aka under a month) so i can't make any guarantees unless it's obviously a roo. LOL

btw, like your 9N... we've got a 48 8N sitting down the hill with a chipper attached to it.

Quote: yeah about 3 hours from where we meet up, plus pit stop and coffee breaks. i'll have the trailer loaded with my guys the night before i leave, so i can sleep some. but if setup starts around 6:30, to get there by 7 we'll have to leave roanoke by 3:30, which means out of my house by 2:30-2:45ish, depending on how much Bulldogma's got to load up.

i plan to build some new cages too, since i learned last fall how inadequate and awkward my old cages were.

Last edited:
Wow Karen that's a LONG day...
highfive.gif

I'm looking for some lavender orph pullets to build up my jc hinks line flock. Just hatched first 3 test eggs 3 1/2 weeks ago and would be interested in trading them out. Also have a few light brahmas, black australorps, buff orph x light brahmas from that hatch and 3 month old black,blue tufted olive EEs. Oh yes...also 2 buff brahma roos, 4 and 6 months old, which were purchased from a breeder as pullets. Live and learn. All my birds are from private breeders - no store-bought stock. Located in central VA and planning to attend Gilmanor with these birds unless sold or traded sooner. Also keeping an eye out for a few quality black australorp, auracauna and speckled sussex pullets, an auracana roo and a speckled sussex roo. Pics available.

I'm looking for some lavender orph pullets to build up my jc hinks line flock. Just hatched first 3 test eggs 3 1/2 weeks ago and would be interested in trading them out. Also have a few light brahmas, black australorps, buff orph x light brahmas from that hatch and 3 month old black,blue tufted olive EEs. Oh yes...also 2 buff brahma roos, 4 and 6 months old, which were purchased from a breeder as pullets. Live and learn. All my birds are from private breeders - no store-bought stock. Located in central VA and planning to attend Gilmanor with these birds unless sold or traded sooner. Also keeping an eye out for a few quality black australorp, auracauna and speckled sussex pullets, an auracana roo and a speckled sussex roo. Pics available.
there's an araucana breeder down towards boones mill or rocky mount i think? advertises on ebay and occasionally on the roanoke craigslist...

Back
Top Bottom