Virginia

Anyone in southwest Virginia with any of the following chicks?:

Turken/Naked Neck - LF or Bantam
Silkies
Seramas
Ameraucana (no EEs please)
I've got the EE's but none of the others, sorry.

you might try the Roanoke swap, this coming Saturday. at the TSC off exit 150 (Hollins).

see you there. not sure i've got much to sell, but I've got to deliver some chicks, and maybe bring a couple extras i've got. plus some more ee chicks hatching in a couple days too. all out of blue eggs, best guess on the rooster tho. (dorking, wyandotte, ee, possibly bantam cochin - but i doubt that).

Haplessrunner - I may have to work out a trade with you at some point for some Cream Legbars. Maybe in the next year or so. Love both the blue eggs and the auto-sexing traits of the breed. (Though they're not as colorful as SFHs - LOL.)

I've got the EE's but none of the others, sorry.

you might try the Roanoke swap, this coming Saturday. at the TSC off exit 150 (Hollins).

see you there. not sure i've got much to sell, but I've got to deliver some chicks, and maybe bring a couple extras i've got. plus some more ee chicks hatching in a couple days too. all out of blue eggs, best guess on the rooster tho. (dorking, wyandotte, ee, possibly bantam cochin - but i doubt that).
I may try the Roanoke swap if I can work it in. I've been to the one in Wytheville, but it's pretty small. Maybe will get busier later in the year, but last month's was virtually over before I got there @ 11.

Amazing dog with a few other videos interacting with chickens and other animals. No other reason than wow/cuteness factor. Really fits the pitbull stereotype eh?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom