Virginia

Such beautiful chicks! I really have to stay away... nope, came back! Lol, my incubator should be turned off for a spell when the 3rd set hatches in two weeks. Just went into lockdown for the 2nd set and they are rocking and rolling already:) I have to walk really fast past the chick bins when I go to get more feed, etc. Really need to spend more time with the biguns anyhow-they lay the eggs for us!

Currently, I am setting and hatching out cream legbars like crazy! I have 30+ in some stage of incubation in three waves. Also doing some Swedish flower hens and some projects. Will be doing ameraucanas once I get my pens setup.

Yall have me interested in Cream Legbars! Now I'm wanting some but don't want to take the chance on shipped eggs. Do you ship chicks? Blue eggs, pretty roosters, blue eggs....man!

Any fellow Virginians joining the Easter Hatch-a-long? If so, what are you setting????

nope. we're going to SC for the weekend... so I have to have all the birds self sufficient by then, or have someone come over and feed and turn loose & lock up the free rangers...

thinking i'll put up a temporary pen for the rangers and not worry about locking at night. and pray no coons find their way in.

We set almost everyday, year round as the ladies provide eggs for us so I'm sure we'll have some hatching for it. Currently we've set lots of Silkies, Bantam Salmon Faverolles, BBR Phoenix, some EE, Bantam Mottled Cochins, and one lone Yokohama egg.

Back
Top Bottom