Virginia

I had an 11 pound New Zealand rabbit when I was a teen. (Actually I had over 20 different rabbits:)) Every litter she had she'd kill them by mauling, stomping or eating. I worked at a vet clinic so received info and help but had to hand raise her last 2 litters before finally separating her completely from males. I really didn't think they could STILL breed through tiny hardware cloth! Sometimes they just aren't the mother type.

Aw he sounds nice, wish I could take him but I'm kinda swamped right now, and I have absolutely no use for a mix lol. Hope you can find a good home for him. Try putting him in your local classifieds or trading post. Or if you have any local swap meets. Good luck with the two new Holland's!
Okay. :) Well if you decide you'd want him I would consider trading for a Holland buck (that is nice/no spray (i wish)/good breeder) or possibly a good mother doe. :) If my parents let me LOL

Hi I'm in Rockingham County, I am fairly new to chicken keeping and enjoying it very much. I got 9 day old chicks in the fall and am anxiously waiting on my first egg :) Out of my nine two are roosters and I am looking to rehome one of them if anyone would want a barred rock roo let me know. He's about 5 months old and good natured just too interested in mating for my ration of roosters to hens!

[COLOR=333333]Hi I'm in Rockingham County,  I am fairly new to chicken keeping and enjoying it very much.  I got 9 day old chicks in the fall and am anxiously waiting on my first egg :) Out of my nine two are roosters and I am looking to rehome one of them if anyone would want a barred rock roo let me know.  He's about 5 months old and good natured just too interested in mating for my ration of roosters to hens!  [/COLOR]
I am actually looking for a Plymouth Barred Rock roo. I wish that you were closer.

0.jpg

Trust me, you'll like it.

Back
Top Bottom