Virginia

Steve Kroeger has some good Delaware. He is in Beaver dam

Thanks a lot for the replies. Is Beaver Dam in Kentucky? Just a quick search is where I found that.

We have Delaware in south central VA- I be a ways away from the Gap .However. 

Do you ship? I have to go to Charlotte soon after arriving in BSG so maybe heading east and can pick up.

Thanks a lot for the replies. Is Beaver Dam in Kentucky? Just a quick search is where I found that.
Do you ship? I have to go to Charlotte soon after arriving in BSG so maybe heading east and can pick up.

Dave - I don't use artificial lighting and they are bouncing back and forth on production . We have a very small controlled flock. Have not set up for hatching this year . Might set some eggs end of april if I have some orders. Family sickness has thrown us behind this year. We will have eggs however if you can hatch?
My email is in my profile

Dave - I don't use artificial lighting and they are bouncing back and forth on production . We have a very small controlled flock. Have not set up for hatching this year . Might set some eggs end of april if I have some orders. Family sickness has thrown us behind this year. We will have eggs however if you can hatch?
My email is in my profile

No hatching yet.

Beaver Dam is east. Past Charlottesville, VA. In the Richmond(ish) neck of the woods... It'd be a drive from BSG if they don't ship. I made an inquiry for Delawares on a SWVA FB Poultry Swap page. I'll forward the results and/or page info if you'd like.

Beaver Dam is east.  Past Charlottesville, VA.  In the Richmond(ish) neck of the woods...  It'd be a drive from BSG if they don't ship.  I made an inquiry for Delawares on a SWVA FB Poultry Swap page.  I'll forward the results and/or page info if you'd like.

Absolutely I would thank you for thinking of me.

Hey, all! I'm new to the forum. We just moved to Augusta County in September of 2015, and had a dozen chicks given to us last month. I know very little about chickens, but I'm excited to learn!

Hey, all! I'm new to the forum. We just moved to Augusta County in September of 2015, and had a dozen chicks given to us last month. I know very little about chickens, but I'm excited to learn!
welcome-byc.gif

I highly advise checking out the learning center if you haven't already done so!

Back
Top Bottom