Virginia

Hi!

Just wanted to shout out and see if any locals have chicks, or hatching eggs for sale? I know there is a seperate forum to post it on but there is no way to narrow it down to local places, they really need that feature. Let me know, and happy chick season!

Hi!

Just wanted to shout out and see if any locals have chicks, or hatching eggs for sale? I know there is a seperate forum to post it on but there is no way to narrow it down to local places, they really need that feature. Let me know, and happy chick season!

I'm on the VA line into NC, so don't know how close I would be for 'hand delivered' eggs, but right now I have 12 standard dark brahma eggs sitting on my counter, original buyer I was going to ship for tomorrow backed out on me. If interested PM me. I will probably have chicks for sale in just a couple weeks, a few brahma but mainly silkies and a few mixed bantams probably.

On Thursday Jamestown feed and seed in Norge received 150 chicks. 75 Ameraucana's, 25 New Hampshire reds, 25 Buff orpingtons and 25 Jersey giants. Sold all of them in one day! Crazy how fast they moved.
jumpy.gif

I have some pq silkie chicks available...they will be beautiful birds..i am grading them pq just because i am not happy with toe spacing on 4th and 5 toes. also have some bantam polish available

I have some pq silkie chicks available...they will be beautiful birds..i am grading them pq just because i am not happy with toe spacing on 4th and 5 toes. also have some bantam polish available

The toes are the only issue? How much are you asking for them Bob? What colors do you have? I know you don't have what I want - but a friend of mine closer up your way might be interested in some chicks - she got some PQ from me last year and is addicted now. lol

The toes are the only issue? How much are you asking for them Bob? What colors do you have? I know you don't have what I want - but a friend of mine closer up your way might be interested in some chicks - she got some PQ from me last year and is addicted now. lol

Have b/b/s on the silkies...yes toes only issue...i am probably the most picky one you will come across with toe spacing...a lot of folks thing i am to particular with it....refresh my memory on what u are looking for

Back
Top Bottom