Virtual Other Fowl Calendar Contest - Landscape Format - Ends 12/31/2023 at 11:59 pm

Pics
ECC3FED2-B63D-4B75-B1FB-02AB082937DB.jpeg

1st submission: My little drake Truffle

Thanks so much! We love her so much. LOL, I guess 2 of my photos were "disqualified" (They are large enough so don't know why) but I don't care; I just thought seeing my pictures would bring a smile to a few faces out there! ❤️
I know you said you don't care but to answer the why part...the answer is listed in rule number 4.

The picture is what it is and we think it's a wonderful shot of Gabby. These are not 'posed' photos. I knew there were people who would love to see them!
I understood that. You said you didn't know why so I was just helping you to understand.

Thanks so much! We love her so much. LOL, I guess 2 of my photos were "disqualified" (They are large enough so don't know why) but I don't care; I just thought seeing my pictures would bring a smile to a few faces out there! ❤️
They are not in landscape mode. It has nothing to do with how big they are. Only pictures in landscape are acceptable.

Not an Entry

Matilda’s first time on a leash

She learned how to fly over the chain link fence from watching the chickens - but she can’t figure out how to get back. So for now she gets her exercise around the yard under supervision till I can figure out how to keep her from flying the fence.View attachment 3631816
My dog has a red version of that same harness. It looks a lot better on turkey than it does him, lol. Have you tried wing clipping her?

My dog has a red version of that same harness. It looks a lot better on turkey than it does him, lol. Have you tried wing clipping her?
That’s funny, I don’t even think they sell them anymore? It’s my dog’s old harness. Yes I tried clipping her wings but she was still able to fly five feet up onto our pool :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom