Viva Las Vegas!

Well shoot! Now I have to work on Friday. Does Saturday work? I'm free that day. How about a Starbucks meet and greet? I'm in Aliante at the 215 and Aliante exit.
Ricki

I'm at Cheyenne and Durango... Saturday should be fine. There is a Starbucks right there, across from the park :) What time? Morning-ish would work better for me on the weekend...

In other news, I got 3 Buff Orpingtons last night! 2 are adults (18 mos old) and one is about 5 months old (the baby of one of the hens). Trying to introduce them, have them in a cage in the run atm... not quite sure what else I should do... My flock has been doing a LOT of posturing, feather ruffling, and some kind of growly sounding noises since the new arrivals came last night!

This pic is when we first brought them home last night...

The Starbucks across from the park works great for me! And so does Sat morning! Say 9? Too early? Not early enough? I'm open. I don't mind getting up earlier. Anyone else going to join us? Everyone is welcome!

I am currently not live in Las Vegas but born in raised there... I just like to see what my home town is doing HI EVERYONE

We added 3 new chickens on Monday night! 3 Buff Orpingtons :) Two are mature (18 mos old) and one is an adolescent, about 5 months old (a month older than all our other chicks). One of the chickens started laying the first morning! They've also integrated into the flock pretty well as far as I can tell, I have been keeping a close eye on them.

Here is one of them, posing with one of our RIR's, they're so pretty!

Back
Top Bottom