Viva Las Vegas!

Well, the babies slept outside for,the first time last night. They seem to love it out there. I'm sad but also so happy to not have chickens in my kitchen anymore.

Hello everyone that is meeting at Starbucks this morning. I'm not going to be able to make it. I coughed all night and have no voice today, feeling yucky! Have fun, I'll be there next time!
I'm so sorry
Ricki

Hello everyone that is meeting at Starbucks this morning. I'm not going to be able to make it. I coughed all night and have no voice today, feeling yucky! Have fun, I'll be there next time!
I'm so sorry
Ricki

I'm here at Starbucks with MLPChick. We're sitting outside. If no one shows up we're gonna call it a coffee date. :) She's wearing red and I'm wearing black.

Of my 3 spring chicks, the Australorp still doesn't lay, the leghorn is completely broody and she's only been laying a few weeks, and the buff Orpington is an enormous rooster! The adventure continues

Hey Ladies!

I wish I could have made the meeting, but as I mentioned before, I am currently not working (last prospect didn't work out, boo) and I have been really busy with job hunting and interviews, as well as keeping my house, kids, and girls all in order. Once I get going with a new job, and I have a regular schedule and DH decides he is going to start helping around the house again (ahem!), lets schedule another meet up! I will keep posting on here to let everyone know, and we will eventually get everyone on a free day :) Hugs to you all!

Sin City Chicks

hi i am new to this feed i have a small backyard flock and was wondering if anyone on here has any geese perferablyasuper african geese that they may have babys from or are expecting babys next season and would be willing to sell or trade them for turkeys or chickens please let me know

My 5yo daughter has earned the title of "The Chicken Whisperer" lol the chickens all follow her around and never run from her (they are generally friendly). Yesterday she went in the backyard and asked if she could let the chickens out, I said sure and to let me know when she wanted help putting them back in the coop... I expected her to get bored fast. She was out there for an hour and finally came in claiming she got all the chickens back in the coop and only one was being stubborn, by herself :hmm

Back
Top Bottom