voice changing/ rooster hoarse/ problem

anneboleyn22

Hatching
Jun 3, 2021
hello everyone! it had been a while since I posted on this forum and I was wondering, does any of you had to do with a suddenly one year hoarse rooster? It's not a proeminent hoarse but the crack voice very different from his usually voice who always seemed like a french accent to us. Nevertheless, I've heard him yesterday and took initiative as I've known and also been instrcuted by some friends, but he worries me since he always some respiratory issues that coulnd't go away even if we gave him meds but seems healthy and active in other ways like eating very very much, running, mating etc. I had also thought it may be a cause of the high degrees temperature which was a sudden change in here from the climate we had in the last couple of months. My question is: what should I do for him? and I am afraid not to lose this one too as I did with his poor brothers. Also, he is the king of his flock and sings all day, but all day, for us to come over and hang out with them, for his naughty brother, for the roos from neighbourhood and for his girls who are spread all over the back yard, doing as they pleases. So, I thought this excessive crowing might be the cause. #rooster

Where are you located in the world?

What do you normally treat him with when treating for his respiratory issues?

Look inside his beak for any lesions, canker or yellow/white pasty material.

Back
Top Bottom