Okay peeps, we need your help!
BYC continues to grow and grow! We also love to have fun contests & giveaways! Well, these contests take time, so we decided to reach out to our community members for help. Yes, we are recruiting new volunteer BYC Project Managers!
What do Volunteer Project Managers do? All kinds of things, but a few examples:
- Help start, run, manage, and judge contests
- Assist with entering data and information
- Provide support for big and small projects that help us improve BYC
What are the benefits of being a Volunteer Project Manager?
- The opportunity to "pay-it-forward"! There were people who helped you when you were new... now's your chance to help literally millions of other chicken owners all over the world!
- A very special Project Manager badge!
- A FREE Platinum Feather Membership (PFM) while you are an active volunteer Project Manager.
- The recognition and thanks of the owner of BYC, the BYC Moderators, and countless other peeps.
- Additional benefits, gifts, etc. for the most helpful BYC VPM's!
Do you have what it takes to be a BYC Volunteer Project Manager? The requirements for this role are as follows:
- Good knowledge of, and love for the BYC community. It helps to know how to do things like start threads, post images, links, videos, etc.
- Active BYC member with a good track record: We need peeps who can be available to help out with projects, contest running/judging etc as needed
- Knowledge of Google docs, especially spreadsheets, isn't required but would be handy
So, if you think you would make a good Project Manager, send a PM with a bit more information about yourself and your skills/availability the main BYC Project Manager account.
Also, we need your help brainstorming ideas!
We have a lot of good contest and project ideas, but we could always use more!!
Help us brainstorm some ideas for contests and projects. Any idea is a good idea!