VW Coop anyone?

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by JenO, Sep 7, 2011.

1. JenO

JenO Out Of The Brooder

Apr 24, 2010
    Newberg, OR
    For the record, I'm not the one selling it, I just came across it while cruising craigslist (hubby said I can have two more chickens, woot!)

Anyway, here's the link, I SO wish I had space and money for this, because I think it's adorable!

http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/grd/2580662000.html

2. HEChicken

HEChicken Overrun With Chickens

Aug 12, 2009
    BuCo, KS
    My Coop
    OMG, that is just amazing! I am so envious of people with creativity and know-how! Wonder if its a BYC'er. If so, it needs to be added into the coops section.

3. moodlymoo

moodlymoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 23, 2011
    Portland OR
    I went to look at it already. Its very cute BUT its going to cost a fortune to move it and he already wants a lot for it

4. WoodlandWoman

WoodlandWoman Overrun With Chickens

May 8, 2007
    Wisconsin
    I love that! [​IMG]

5. brahmapapa

brahmapapa Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:the seller said they will absorb the moving cost within 30 miles and im sure they are negotiable for greater distances. good luck

6. gale65

gale65 Chillin' With My Peeps

Either that person makes several of these to sell or he's having trouble selling this one. This is the 3rd time I've read about a VW coop and they all had the same first line in the ad. I can't remember how much the others were though-seems like the same amount. It's a really cute coop!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by