Wait... YOU are giving ME the silent treatment?!?!

JennsPeeps

Rhymes with 'henn'
11 Years
Jun 14, 2008
South Puget Sound
I got home tonight, made you dinner, a teriyaki shrimp stir-fry plus fresh spring rolls.

All from scratch.

I cleaned up a bit from dinner, and packed up lunch for both of us for tomorrow. Then I made dessert, apple turnovers. Again... from scratch.

ON A WORK NIGHT!!

I cleaned up most of the kitchen, then asked you to clean up the rest. You seemed put out.

I go watch TV for 15 minutes, which I haven't done since I walked in the door. You walk into the living room and all of a sudden you're giving me the silent treatment. I ask what's wrong and you don't say a word, just go into another room with your DVD.

You haven't said a word to me since this happened.

BTW, the apple turnovers are ready. I'd bring one to you, but apparently we're fighting.

Get your own #$% dessert. Thanks for cleaning the kitchen, though. You did a nice job.

hu.gif

Anyone who wants a homemade dinner by someone who believes in local produce and who learned to cook in France, let me know! If you're willing to do the dishes - and I'm a neat cook anyway - you're welcome to come over.

Bonus if you enjoy conversations without the TV on and don't ask me to pull your finger if you have to break wind.

barnie.gif
he.gif
th.gif
idunno.gif
:thun

I can help out here.

If you remember to wash & wax his car, & perform a foot massage after dinner, this will improve your relationship.

Maybe tell him that Friday night's he should get together with the boys for a poker game.

My wife took a lot of training, but by putting my need's first, she now is able to enjoy the relationship as much as me.
wink.png

* Believe me, he has his reasons. . . .Granted, they won't make an ant's breath of sense to US, but to him, they are perfectly valid. . . It is Monday night-- Was the game on, by any chance?? Did you change the channel when you sat to watch TV? Did you move the remote?? Turn the a/c up 2 degrees to avoid frostbite?? Hon, you did SOMETHING that put the kink in the hose!! Might as well find out and enjoy it!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom