waiting for an egg.....

I'm in the waiting room too. 4 Araucanas, 1 Buff Orp,, 2 Partridge Chanteclers that are around 23 weeks old. Nothing. Four of my older girls are molting, so nothing from them. 16 girls, 4-5 eggs a day. Sigh.

Its a great feeling isn't it? 5 out of my 9 girls are laying. Within one week we have gotten 25 eggs! Before u know it, you will have more. Every egg I get is still so exciting!

I got 6 eggs in 7 days. Looks like that white layer egg hasn't laid since last Sunday. But I believe my rir laid a normal sized egg finally. Anyway i waited for her all morning and she made noises like you can't believe I finally go inside then come back out nothing. Then come back inside and I bet as soon as I walk to the coop she laid an egg right before I could of watched her. It was warm when I picked it up I've got pictures now.

I just found this thread and thought it would be a good place to air my frustrations.
WAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a tiny flock of three very spoiled Ameraucana/Easter Eggers, who are 26 weeks old and haven't laid an egg yet!

Two of my girls have bright red combs and one of them was caught singing the "egg song" as she strutted across the yard LAST WEEK. I've been diligent, checking daily, but alas, not a single freaking egg.

They've been on layer crumbles, oyster shell, etc. I feel like a kid waiting for Santa!

My eas
I just found this thread and thought it would be a good place to air my frustrations.
WAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a tiny flock of three very spoiled Ameraucana/Easter Eggers, who are 26 weeks old and haven't laid an egg yet!

Two of my girls have bright red combs and one of them was caught singing the "egg song" as she strutted across the yard LAST WEEK. I've been diligent, checking daily, but alas, not a single freaking egg.

They've been on layer crumbles, oyster shell, etc. I feel like a kid waiting for Santa!

My ee hasn't laid shes 19 weeks I hear they take a long time

Back
Top Bottom