waiting for eggs in the mail

Quote:
Oh my word!!! Thank you for letting us all know!!! What a jerk!!! SO sorry that happened!
hugs.gif

... after his first threat that he'd fly to my house and take care it in person. After I left feedback he called me a ...

That's just so uncalled for.

If you want more Ameraucana eggs, just shout. I have 27 blue, splash, and black girls that are just starting to lay again.
smile.png

Lisa​

Quote:
YIKES!! He has 0% positive feedback...I don't even know how he is allowed to still be on E-bay...looks like he's re-selling your eggs!!! Says their fresh and less than 2 days old! lololol
roll.png

I didn't read his feedback until after I hit that bid button. I was egg happy. Lesson learned. I just worry now because this crazy guy has my address.

But GOOD NEWS!!
smile.png

Lisa, My eggs are here!!!!!!! I just unpacked them. What an awsome job packing! They're beautiful and your labeling was fantastic! Color me happy! It's been a long time since I've seen a duck egg...holy hugeness.

My other package arrived as well. Both boxes were in great shape. There wasn't a single broken egg in either box. They're all lined up in cartons resting at room temp.

If I ever sell eggs I'll pack them like Lisa does.
smile.png
Thank you.

Hi Cindy! Great to hear they made it --- f i n a l l y.
They are big eggs, aren't they? I hope you get a couple of crested cuties. I just set 10 here to 'check fertility'.
I hope you get that other bit of nastiness settled. That kind of stuff makes me uncomfortable.
smile.png

Lisa

Back
Top Bottom