Waiting for my Ancona babies

Omg! The twins and I are a rediculous cheering crowd for these little guys. First pip!!!!!

Attachments

• 20180409_160807.jpg
    20180409_160807.jpg
    170.5 KB · Views: 3
G'Day from down under Mammaj5 :frowWelcome!

Sorry, no duck or incubator experience here, just hatches under a broody chicken ... best wishes .. very exciting! :clap

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

BYC has Topic of the Week discussions which I have found to be a great resource, informative and sometimes entertaining; so definitely worth checking out. There are some down the bottom of the page which are duck specific.

Including your general location on your profile will assist others. Location, climate, season etc can be important factors when members are responding to any questions you may have and vice versa.

You might want to also Find Your State Thread and pop in and say hello.

It's been 16 hours and the progress is SLOW! It's killing me. Lol but I just heard peeping for the first time and I can see it still wobbling around in there. And this little guy started the day after lockdown. I keep having to remind myself to use patience.

Attachments

• 20180410_074121.jpg
    20180410_074121.jpg
    218.7 KB · Views: 2
It's been 16 hours and the progress is SLOW! It's killing me. Lol but I just heard peeping for the first time and I can see it still wobbling around in there. And this little guy started the day after lockdown. I keep having to remind myself to use patience.
Aww! Good luck.
I don’t have experience in hatching but I hope you have a great hatch!
:fl:celebrate

3 out so far! Seem healthy. 3 m9re have pipped. This is so exciting!

Attachments

• 20180411_160129.jpg
    20180411_160129.jpg
    292.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 20180411_082550.jpg
    20180411_082550.jpg
    312 KB · Views: 0
Hiya and :welcome!
It does indeed look exciting around your place. :lol: The anticipation and adrenaline that mounts over the last days of the hatch seems to be contagious around the house- and looks like you've even infected us on here. :ya
So glad to see everything's going smoothly!

Back
Top Bottom