Want a good deal? Get your casket at Walmart.

Hmm I have a story, but I'm not sure if it counts as "graverobbing"...

I had this buddy Maurice in high school, he was quite the ladies man, used to bring flowers to his girlfriends (plural) all the time. My 16th birthday he brought me a bunch of flowers, same as the other cute girls. About 2 periods later someone asks about the card (it was wedged in pretty good, I didn't see it)...

It was a with condolences card! Apperantly on his way to the bus, he'd walk thru the cemetary (it was huge, alot of people walked thru it, it was between 2 main streets), and he'd swipe flowers off a grave and bring them in.

He was soooo busted.
somad.gif

Quote:
Sounds like he belongs on the frugal thread!

This is a really small town, everyone would know if we swiped flowers from the cemetary in our yard as some another family is the one that has members in it. They would really miss one of the caskets.

I'd rather just be left in the woods somewhere for the wild animals (after I'm dead of course) No need for the family to waste their mone on something pretty that'll be burried in the dirt anyhow. But I'm fairly sure that is illegal in just about all 50 states.
lol.png

Quote:
Several were trying to legalize simple wooden caskets, which is what I would want, but I'm not sure how well that's going.

Quote:
Well I don't have to worry about a gasket, in my religion ( I am a moslem) I will be buried with nothing on me but a white cloth.

Back
Top Bottom