Want to buy silkies. I Need them shipped to Hawaii. Please!!

Thanks for all the information you guys. So who has or will have either silkie chicks or silkie hatching eggs???
I don't know what to do??? I just want silkies and don't know how or where to get them?
Anybody willing to ship to me? It sounds like a lot of hassle but is anybody willing? Please!!

I have silkie hatching eggs. I could just write fragile on the box and ship them express mail to you. I have Blue, Black, Splash, Partridge, & White. It would be a mixture of those eggs that I could send you. But I only except Credit & Debit cards through Google checkout. I could send you a dozen for $15.00 plus shipping which would probably be $30.00.

Thanks,
Michelle

Hatching eggs will also likely need at least a 9-3 form. I do know import restrictions to Hawaii are very strict.

Also, I see there are 24 byc members here from Hawaii. At the top of page you'll see a blue strip with index, user list, rules, etc. Go to user list and just fill in "USA" and your state. You'll see all your state's members. You can send them a pm (personal message) and ask how they got their chickens.
big_smile.png

Aloha Neighbor,

I got my silkies off of craigslist from an incubator. I chose silkies because of their temperament and to help me in my garden. This is also my first time raising baby chicks.

I'll email you with the info.

Quote:
Thanks for that information. I didn't know that. I will e-mail all of them.. I still would like to find someone who ships to hawaii if possible..

Back
Top Bottom