Wanted - Ameracauna/EE, Buff Orps, Black Giants and Midget White Turks

If you wanted Buff Orpington hatching eggs, I could handle that..but you are too far away to get grown ones.
smile.png

Thanks. We have the Pigeon/Bantam sale starting up here first Sunday in April so I may get lucky there.

We do have a poultry auction every Monday not far from me, but I have to work and it is just not the same sending my hubby.
wink.png

How many are you looking for?

I have Black Jersey Giants (and Black and Buff Minorcas that you might like to consider). They are a few weeks old. I'm in the west subs.

I'll have EE's (and other breeds) later in the year, and if you'll consider other breeds of turkeys- I've Palms/mottled-black.

Last edited:
@6happiness, I am hoping for a about 6 of each breed. I do like the Palm's too. And would consider them. For the Turkeys though I would only really want a non-related male and female. Or male and two females, I don't plan on eating the turkeys but may let them raise their young.

Ok. well I can only spare a couple of the giants to place. Could place more of the black minorcas and WF Spanish as i accidentally ordered 2x the number of WFs I wanted :p , and i can place one of the buff minorcas... IOW I can help you with a more varied flock :) LMK if youre still are interested- maybe someone else has just a couple to place that you can combine with mine to get the numbers you want.

I just have 1M and 1F turkey, so again, you'd want to find a mate elsewhere

I am moving this weekend so may not be online a few days.

Thats fine, any numbers of any breeds work, I don't have pure flocks, I have a barnyard assortment, I just love those breeds. I have an Ameracauna roo, thats why I was specifically looking for those hens/chicks. Just let me know how many you want to place and how much you want for them and I will be happy to meet you.

Back
Top Bottom