Wanted: Araucana, Barnevelder, and Penedesencas

Well,

I think you got it righter than I did. There is one pullet in the pen who has a tail.

I am not sure, however I do not think she is laying yet.

A couple of the culprits

016.jpg

017.jpg

Marans and more do have true Araucanas all are not tuft but are rumpless.The pendeseca are dark eggs but Lee could tell you more than I could about the color on the marans chart. Hinkjc is a mederator on this board and she has some very nice Araucanas also.

Last edited:
herechickchick
something you might like! 1/2 Blue Andalusians and 1/2 Araucana
5-1.jpg

Hatched 2/3/09 AND CROWING
4-1.jpg

Girl I hope . . . Hatched 2/9/09
3-1.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
Me like very much! Are they yours? I am putting my Araucana project to the side for now. I have just had a horrible time finding good stock and there is talk about re-writing the standard for bantam BBS to change the leg color. I have no idea if it will happen (my guess is it won't) so I am holding off for now. They are the sweetest little birds, I really love them.

I have some of hinkjc chicks due to hatch Friday.I am very excited.They are also the first eggs that went into my new Dickie Bator!
big_smile.png

Quote:
Me like very much! Are they yours? I am putting my Araucana project to the side for now. I have just had a horrible time finding good stock and there is talk about re-writing the standard for bantam BBS to change the leg color. I have no idea if it will happen (my guess is it won't) so I am holding off for now. They are the sweetest little birds, I really love them.

Yep they are mine! Tumbleweed the little coo and I dont know yet

Back
Top Bottom