WANTED: Bantam Olive Egger Eggs

reesepoultry

Songster
10 Years
Jul 4, 2009
I am looking for Bantam Olive Egger Hatching Eggs

I want Bantam Olive Egger hatching eggs quaility or color does not matter.

Please Pm me if you have any available. Also I want these as soon as possible I don't want to wait until spring.
smile.png

Last edited:
I raise bantam polish and bantam Cochins. My incubators are almost full. When I have some eggs for sale I will be listing them on my Facebook page. You must "like" the page to get updates and see pictures:
Heavenly Feathered Farms

I may have some olive egger bantam hatching eggs available within the next year.

They would be eggs from my colored egg pen: lavender ameraucana bantams (3 roos and 3 hens), 2 wheaten ameraucana bantam hens, Cuckoo marans bantam rooster, and brown red (black copper) marans bantam hen.

The eggs could hatch cuckoo or black olive eggers, blue ameraucanas, or lavender ameraucanas. I am not getting many eggs now but I should be getting more eggs by the end of this month.

I was getting a lot of eggs from January - February and I hatched pretty much all olive eggers (cuckoo chicks) during the past couple months, and all marans purebreeds from the eggs from my marans hen. If you would be interested in eggs from my marans hen who is also in the pen that is something i could do as well.

The eggs would be 5$ each + 11$ for shipping price. I have had 100% fertility here. Right now I am collecting only about 4 blue eggs per week, but the egg production should pick up soon. If you are interested in more than that, I could let you know when I have more available. I am not on byc often anymore, so if you would like to ask me any questions or sign up for my olive egger bantam hatching egg wait list, you can message me at [email protected] or via the contact form on my website www.chicksnsprouts.com

April

Back
Top Bottom