Wanted, bantam pullets. Any breed (SW ohio)

ivoryeyes

In the Brooder
Apr 9, 2017
I have four bantam chicks ~9wks old three of which are roosters. I am looking for pullets to even out my mini flock. Any breed is fine, the ones I already have are sebrights and cochins. Can drive within 45-50 miles to get them

I was just worried about the poor hen causing fights between the three and being over bred. Most of the time they do get along. And I'm afraid she'd be lonely if I separate them, she's pretty bonded to the sebright male.
20170507_213608.jpg
This photo is from a couple weeks ago

Maybe you could keep the hen and sebright roo together and the two other roosters separate?

If you are interested in a rooster flock you should check out my thread "Rooster Flocks" in flock management. :)

Maybe you could keep the hen and sebright roo together and the two other roosters separate?

If you are interested in a rooster flock you should check out my thread "Rooster Flocks" in flock management. :)

I checked it out just now, I think I'll try that. I also have a standard EE Roo, do you think I could integrate him with my bantams? He's a little over a year old now though..

I'm planning to put a standard roo with my bantams, but I'm going to introduce him when he's small... but I do currently have a medium sized roo in with the bantams and he is the flock leader, and he is friends with the smallest bantam, lol!

All you need to do is make sure that the coop is big enough and that none of the roosters are overly aggressive/being bullied too much.

Back
Top Bottom