Wanted - Barred Rock Pullet near VA

Chickfever

Songster
12 Years
Jul 22, 2007
Southwest VA
I almost have the variety of chickens that I want....if I can get some Americana and a barred rock pullet or two, my "collection" will be complete (at least for a day or two
smile.png
). Anyone have any they are willing to part with for a good price? Hens, pullets, chicks, or eggs?

OK... I know that I'm not that close to you, but I'm not sure where in VA you are or how far you're willing to drive. I'm in NJ and have some Barred Rock chicks (4 weeks - ready to go outside) for sale. They are $5 each. I have a friend in Leesburg VA and she is 3 1/2 hours from me. Also, I have a BIL in Baltimore and occasionally go down there to see him. We may be able to meet somewhere. Let me know if you're interested.

Chickfever... where you at? If I can con DH into letting a couple go... I will sell you a couple of my BR pullets. I am outside Lynchburg on the north side. I also have a BR roo that I am trying to get rid of... If you took him... I'm sure DH would be more willing... Let me know

Tes

I'm about 4 1/2 hours from you.... Too bad I'm not going to Blacksburg anytime soon.... Do you plan on coming this way anytime soon? I'd love to have a roo and a couple of pullets!

Where are you???? Im not anywhere near blacksburg (3-4hrs) email me... and since you'll take the roo too... I can work with DH
gig.gif
I will let you know... they are 17 weeks and I have one that has layed so I know they are in that stage of getting ready... Like I said, email me... and we'll work something out okay

Tes

Hi WindyOaksYokes -
I'm in Batesville and would LOVE to snag a barred rock gal or two.... I have the triplettes (a trio of rust brown ladies with white fannies that have MORE than enough personality to make up for their homely looks - heaven only knows WHY but the poor dears beaks were nubbed before I got them....!), Blackie and Splash (my little fluffen-nutter cochins) and Super Mario - my gorgeous roo.... Two more ladies would very nicely complete my flock!

:)

Peacebird - If I could I would, but DH won't let me get rid of any more than 2. I only have 13 of them and they are DH's favorite. I'm sorry

Chickfever.... replied

Back
Top Bottom