Wanted: blue and white cochins

at Ideal you can order smaller amounts they charge you an extra $7 I think for the smaller order, but you can order exactly what you want :O)
I ordered 2 roos and 5 pullets of each color!!!
Denna

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!!! I'll see what I can do!!! You are like on my favorite people list right now. I'll be sure and tell you guys when I order them, and when they get here.
wee.gif
hugs.gif
jumpy.gif
lau.gif

YEAH!!!! you will love them.. we are having a blast with our babies.. Good Luck with your new chicks :O) our order from Ideal comes in on Friday I will let you know how it goes :O)
Denna

I did it!! I have 2 giant blue cochins, 1 giant cochin rooster, 1 giant silver cochin, 1 giant black cochin, 1 silver laced bamtam cochin, and 1 silver seabright on the way! Thank you so much!!
hugs.gif

I have two Standard Blue Cochin chicks, they are SO CUTE!!! You are going to love them!
love.gif

My avatar is a photo of one of them!

PS. fdnick you have the horse of my dreams!!! A Gypsy Vanner I envy you!!
big_smile.png

Last edited:
You wouldn't if you knew our boomy.. he is really a character.. he is 10 times worse than my kids when they were growing up.. LOL
he is constantly in trouble and he does it anyway.. HEHEHE
(reminds me of the hubby)

I have 4 blue cochins and one splash that I got from Ideal this last Friday. Here's an updated picture of the blue cochin and then the splash cochin...in that order.

100_3581.jpg

100_3588.jpg

Yes, they are all standard. Splash is just one of the 3 that come from the blues....you can get blue, black or splash. Luck of the draw and genetics at its best. The splash ended up in the assorted cochin category that we got. I think I just got lucky. We ended up with 4 partridge cochins, 4 blue cochins, 1 splash, 1 buff, 2 Red Crested Polish and 1 WCBP.

Back
Top Bottom