Wanted: bob white quail

Bama chick

In the Brooder
12 Years
Aug 1, 2007
Huntsville, Alabama
Does anyone know where I can purchase bob white quail? I would like juvenile or adult birds. Not for hunting or eating. I just think they are really cool birds. I'm too scared to try to hatch any on my own. If they are within driving distance of North Alabama I could pick them up.

Julie, I have 3 adults. 2 females and a male, spring 2007 hatch. I am in east Tn. 30 miles east of Knoxville about 1 1/2 hours from Chattanooga. That's probably alot of driving for 3 quail..!

Hey KingsCalls I have a friend in Knoxville I need to go visit. It is not that far out of the way. Let me know. I want to get started with a few birds.
A friend of mine said to try Cackle Hatchery in Mo. They ship and he has had good luck with them.
Leghorn Dude, Do you think birds would survive the trip from S.D. to Al.? How fast can they ship? I'll check out the site.

Lisa

sorry wasnt thinkin bout the distance i guess oops lots of quail farms in georgia gqf wadley or m& m in florida check feedback and can search for others on thatquailplace.com

Back
Top Bottom