Wanted: bob white quail

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Bama chick, Feb 5, 2008.

1. Bama chick

Bama chick Out Of The Brooder

Aug 1, 2007
    Huntsville, Alabama
    Does anyone know where I can purchase bob white quail? I would like juvenile or adult birds. Not for hunting or eating. I just think they are really cool birds. I'm too scared to try to hatch any on my own. If they are within driving distance of North Alabama I could pick them up.

2. StoneBridge Farm

StoneBridge Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 19, 2007
    SE Ohio
    Ditto

3. leghorn dude

leghorn dude Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 1, 2008
    Conroe tx
    i found olesens flyway in sd has great prices and customer service for most gamebird needs

4. KingsCalls

KingsCalls Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 22, 2007
    New Market,Tn.
    Julie, I have 3 adults. 2 females and a male, spring 2007 hatch. I am in east Tn. 30 miles east of Knoxville about 1 1/2 hours from Chattanooga. That's probably alot of driving for 3 quail..!

5. Bama chick

Bama chick Out Of The Brooder

Aug 1, 2007
    Huntsville, Alabama
    Hey KingsCalls I have a friend in Knoxville I need to go visit. It is not that far out of the way. Let me know. I want to get started with a few birds.
    A friend of mine said to try Cackle Hatchery in Mo. They ship and he has had good luck with them.
    Leghorn Dude, Do you think birds would survive the trip from S.D. to Al.? How fast can they ship? I'll check out the site.

Lisa

6. leghorn dude

leghorn dude Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 1, 2008
    Conroe tx
    sorry wasnt thinkin bout the distance i guess oops lots of quail farms in georgia gqf wadley or m& m in florida check feedback and can search for others on thatquailplace.com

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by